Friday, October 31, 2008

curriculum vitae

Well since you asked.

I'm a NH boy and grew up in Concord NH and went to Concord High. I then continued my education at UNH and studied Chemical engineering while falling in love with the seacoast of NH. I got a job out of school as a traveling sales man selling filter presses, filter plates and filter cloths. But after a year of that I got sick of my cubical and sick of airports. I had been home brewing since my sophomore year of college and was getting into it. So I decide to go to UC Davis and got my master brewers certificate. I made my way back east and asked Tod for a job. There wasn't one available so I worked at Mercury Brewing Co down in Ipswich MA. I kept in touch with Tod at least monthly to see what was going on, and one day he asked me to come in for a working interview. That was a year and a half ago now. And the rest is history.

cheers,
Tyler

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tyler. A buddy of mine has a background in Chem E. too and is also a big beer nut. I was thinking of getting him some sort of homebrew kit for Christmas since we've both talked about it before. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your post. We truly appreciate your comments. All comments on this blog are moderated, so it may take a short while for yours to appear.