Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Beer Mecca

OMG! The only fitting description of Ebenezer's is that it is Beer Mecca. First off the bar/resturant is attached to the side of the owners house (Chris) which is next to a golf course in Lovel ME. The place had 5 different Cantillon beer on DRAFT! De Proef Slaapmutske and the De Proef collaboration with Jason from Allagash, on tap; Black Albert along with a slue of the De Struise beers, on tap and in bottles; a bunch of vintage Stone products, on tap; just to name a few of the selections! Plus the Bottle list is crazy. I am defiantly going to have to go back sooner then later. All of you should go check it out when you get a chance.

Well I have to get back to planning my next trip.. uuuh I mean get back to work :)

Cheers,
Tyler

3 comments:

  1. This should be an IPC member field trip or something. I still need to get there sometime, but that all hinges on the fiancee driving. Did they have Fedelta?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tyler, I am glad you finally made it up to Ebenezer's. I know I managed to gush about it every time I saw you in Portsmouth.

    So I am finally heading back to the East Coast in a month or so, but it looks like I will not be in time to catch the Scotch Ale. Will you be bottling it? And if you are feeling especial generous my buddy and I are looking for a good Scotch Ale recipe and we would love to try to clone yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tyler, what replaced the Hop Harvest? I was in Friday when it kicked but haven't been back yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your post. We truly appreciate your comments. All comments on this blog are moderated, so it may take a short while for yours to appear.