Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dunkelthaizenweizen.P.A

Hey all,

So I invented a new drink. You blend the Dunkelweizen, Thaizenheimer and Bottle Rocket IPA in one glass. I call it the Dunkelthaizenweizen.P.A.

The truth is that I really didn't try to blend them together. It most likely wouldn't taste that great. But if you really want to you could blend them since all three of those beers are now on tap here at the P-brew. Tod's Professional opinion, "I wouldn't suggest it. I would try one of each on their own"

Don't forget Firkin Friday is coming up this Friday! So get get ready for some tasty gravity poured pints served right off the bar upstairs.

Cheers,
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post. We truly appreciate your comments. All comments on this blog are moderated, so it may take a short while for yours to appear.