Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm away for one day and look what happens!!

Greetings beer lovers,
So, I take Sunday off and come in Monday morning and three of the beers we had on when I left Sat.PM have gone away and what a new line up we have!! The Murphys was replaced with Weizenheimer, the Bluebeery was replaced with Saison and the Sierra Nevada Bigfoot was replaced with our Imperial IPA. Wow, what a line up especially with the gorgeous weather heading this way. Well, I have tons to do so I've gotta get back to work. Enjoy the sun and quaffable beers! Cheers! Todm

1 comment:

  1. Do you tinker with the imperial IPA recipe or is that the same from batch to batch?

    I think it's arguably the best beer you make, Kate notwithstanding, and that's from one who's not all that into extreme beers. I hope I never have to stand in line for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your post. We truly appreciate your comments. All comments on this blog are moderated, so it may take a short while for yours to appear.